Brokers return to non-banks as pricing improves: Broker Pulse
Despite all lenders raising variable rates, the non-banks have seen a resurgence in broker popularity due to their pricing, according to a new survey.
A growing proportion of brokers recommended a non-bank to their clients in September specifically because of their interest rates and product pricing.
Save over 7% off the monthly price.
FOR 1 YEAR
- Better Business Summit Conference access (in person and/or online)
- The Adviser monthly print magazine, supplements and special reports
- Unlimited access to all exclusive premium member content online
- Access to rankings and reports
- Access to exclusive monthly members email
- 10% discount on all The Adviser awards tickets
- CPD points available